NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS
What are Voids? They are zombies. Other than that I don't really know.—Narrator
- Enemies (also known as Voids or Zombies) are the entities you fight against in the game. They are only damaged by towers (excluding Farm and Beacon, of course) and have a health bar indicating how much life they have left. If this number drops to 0, they will die and disappear (except Void Lords death animations). Failing to kill an Enemy will result in it reaching your base, thereupon damaging your healthbar. If enough enemies reach your base, their health adding up to or surpassing your own health total, you lose.
- They appear in waves, with each wave having a set amount of enemies, varying slightly between modes.
- There are several different variations of enemies, each with different effects, such as Hidden, Armoured, Regenerate, and Lead, with more subtle differences between some, such as faster or tankier enemies. Damaging and killing enemies is the only way of obtaining cash without the help of Wave Cash, or certain towers like Mayla or Farm, making killing Enemies your primary source of income.
HP = Health Points
All enemies are listed by their first in game appearance, assuming that it's the lowest difficulty they can appear on. Note that enemies health increases with each wave, and the HP should be taken from the earliest possible appearance to keep absolute consistency.
Lead-type enemies are unable to be damaged by certain towers like Gunner and Sergeant unless buffed by Level 5 Ruby Queen or by reaching a specific level (e.g. Level 3 Gunner). Hidden-type enemies cannot be targeted if the tower doesn't have hidden detection. Hidden detection is obtainable by reaching certain levels on your towers, varying with the tower.
Some towers like Alien and Ice Cat don't have hidden detection; This can be counteracted by using a Level 3 Beacon, which gives hidden detection to all towers in it's radius. Alternatively, a Level 4 Magician can strip enemies of their hidden status, allowing other units to attack them, although this is a less reliable method.
If you want to make enemies become more difficult, you can add mutations when making a game. For more information about mutations you can check the page here.
|Weak Void||2||None||Wave 1|
|Normal Void||5||None||-Wave 4 (Medium, Hard, Apocalypse, Master mode)
-Wave 5 (Easy mode)
|Tough Void||8||None||-Wave 7 (Medium, Hard, Apocalypse, Master mode)
-Wave 8 (Easy mode)
|Quick Void||4||None||-Wave 9 (Hard, Apocalypse, Master mode)
-Wave 10 (Easy, Medium mode)
|Void Ghost||10||Hidden||Wave 15|
|Large Void||325||None||Wave 20|
|Armored Void||45 (includes 15 Armor)||None||Wave 21|
|Heavy Void||45||None||Wave 23|
|Lead Void||80||Lead||Wave 26|
|Speedy Void||TBA||None||Wave 26|
|Dark Void||100||None||Wave 30|
|Void Mage||TBA||Fire||Wave 30|
|Fuser Void||TBA||None||Wave 30|
|Void Phantom||122||Hidden||Wave 32|
|Armored Large Void||735 (includes 337 Armor)||None||Wave 35|
|Beefy Void||3,000||None||Wave 40|
|Healing Void||102||Regenerate||Wave 41|
|Carbon Void||150||Lead||Wave 45|
|Armored Beefy Void||5,212 (includes 2,100 Armor)||None||Wave 50|
|Cloaked Void||700||Hidden(when Armored)||Wave 57|
|Huge Void||21,334||None||Wave 60|
|Armored Huge Void||37,194 (includes 15,860 Armor)||None||Wave 60(Apocalypse, Master mode)|
|Swift Void||175||None||Wave 61|
|Aiding Void||350||Regenerate||Wave 61|
|Duplicator Void||TBA||None||Wave 61|
|Large Lead Void||2150||Lead||Wave 62|
|Titanium Void||450||Lead||Wave 63|
|Void Ghoul||500||Hidden||Wave 64|
|Deadly Void||650||None||Wave 66|
|Haunting Void||2,222||Hidden||Wave 70|
|Massive Void||166,667||None||Wave 80|
For more info, refer to: Void Lords
|Amethyst Void Lord||1,000,000||Wave 100|
|Ruby Void Lord||2,000,000||Wave 125|
|Hybrid Void Lord||3,000,000||Wave 150|
Winter Event 2021
|Cold Void||20||None||Wave 1|
|Snow Void||15||None||Wave 3|
|Iced Void||40||None||Wave 6|
|Clear Void||30||Hidden||Wave 10|
|Frozen Titan||1,100||None||Wave 20|
|Dense Void||169||None||Wave 21|
|Steel Void||96||Lead||Wave 23|
(includes 660 Armor)
|Chilled Void||233||None||Wave 28|
|Void Blizzard||10,400||None||Wave 35|
|Sentient Void||21,000||Stun||Wave 40|
|Dark Ice||341||Hidden||Wave 41|
|Super Chilled||468||None||Wave 42|
|Arctic Void||48,000||Immune to fire||Wave 50|
|Windy Void||648||None||Wave 51|
|Frigid Void||3,401||Lead||Wave 55|
|Frozen Guardian||133,501||None||Wave 59|
|Absolute Zero||2,731,500||2 Abilities||Wave 60|
Ghost Pepper Challenge/Carolina Reaper Gauntlet
|Mini Magma||5||Immune to burning DoT||Wave 1|
|Normal Magma||8||Immune to burning DoT(?)||Wave 3|
|Hot Magma||15||Immune to burning DoT(?)||Wave 8|
|Magic Magma||?||Immune to burning DoT(?)
When this void dies it creates an AoE that speeds up all enemies in it (excluding other Magic Magmas(?)).
|Magma Minion||?||Immune to burning DoT(?)||Wave 40 (CR), Wave 60 (GP)|
|Inferno Decoy||?||TBA||Wave 40|
|Inferno Boss||40k-10M/60k-30M||Spawns Magma Minions every few seconds.
Periodically creates a ring of fire that speeds up all Voids in it.
- From Wave 25-onwards, enemies with more than 40 hp will have their health increased by 2 every wave, and enemies with less than 40 hp will have their health increased by 1 every 2 waves, however, the number of health increased will become higher with every waves that passes, and eventually, their speed will increase as well
- Haunting voids can be really painful to deal with on master mode. To counter them, it is recommended that you use Fire Mage's Ruby Cripple ability to slow them down, or Artillerist's Nuclear Bomb ability to instantly kill them.
- Low HP voids usually appear in groups, seeking to overwhelm you with sheer numbers over high health (Quick voids, Dark voids, etc.).
- From wave 200-onwards, you will be facing Armored Massive Voids almost exclusively (excluding Void Lords).
|Easy||Weak Void • Normal Void • Tough Void • Quick Void • Void Ghost • Large Void • Armored Void • Heavy Void • Lead Void • Dark Void • Void Phantom • Armored Large Void • Beefy Void|
|Medium||Healing Void • Carbon Void • Armored Beefy Void • Cloaked Void • Huge Void|
|Hard+||Armored Huge Void • Swift Void • Aiding Void • Large Lead Void • Titanium Void • Void Ghoul • Deadly Void • Haunting Void • Massive Void|
|Endless||Amethyst Void Lord • Ruby Void Lord • Hybrid Void Lord|
|Grandmaster||Void Mage • Fuser Void • Void Guardian • Duplicator Void • Flighty Void|
|Ghost Pepper/Carolina Reaper||Mini Magma • Normal Magma • Hot Magma • Magic Magma • Magma Minion • Inferno Decoy • Inferno Boss|
|Winter Event||Cold Void • Snow Void • Iced Void • Clear Void • Frozen Titan • Dense Void • Steel Void • Void Conjurer • Chilled Void • Void Blizzard • Sentient Void • Dark Ice • Super Chilled • Arctic Void • Windy Void • Frigid Void • Frozen Guardian • Absolute Zero|
|Summer Event||Hydra Witch|