"This'll be fun.."
The Gunner is a high firerate tower. The Gunner mainly uses automatic weapons, and is considered to be the best tower for Endless.
The Gunner uses an array of weapons, from his MP5/10, AK47, P90 to fictitious modified P90s.
"Dawn uses automatic weapons as his main offense, shredding groups of voids coming his way. He might not look like it, but he's highly trained."
- The Level 5 and 6 Gunner Deals splash damage and is required to go far in Endless.
- Many players use low level Gunners to deal with early Hidden Voids.
- However, he doesn't get lead penetration until level 5.
- This is mainly to conserve cash for later on in the game as Gunners are still one of the most viable choices for going late game and beyond.
- From Wave 61 onwards, it is required to upgrade Gunners to Level 5 as the rushes of high health Voids can overwhelm single targeting towers, including Level 4 Gunners and below.
- A Level 6 Gunner can deal up to 1,520 damage from 142 KFP90's on the whole board.
- The Kitsutori version requires 119 KFP90's to max out at 2,500 damage.
- There is also the Kitsutori Badge that is linked to getting a Level 6 Gunner.
- This is widely considered to be one of the best towers in game.
- Getting a Level 6 Gunner in Ancient Dunes will cause the map's skybox to turn into a void-like space, and you will get a badge for doing so.
- The best Guardians to bring when using the Gunner are Cassy and Ruby Queen due to their buffs favoring Ruby towers.
- Dawn is the brother of Fade.
- Dawn's full name is Dawn Usagikami.
|Ruby||Sergeant • Swordswoman • Pyro • Gunner • Fire Mage • Bomber|
|Amethyst||Sniper • Wizard • Spitter • Alien • Beacon • Accelerator|
|Hybrid||Magician • Artillerist • Farm • Ice Cat • Hitman • Technician|
|Guardian||Theresa • Ruby Queen • Mayla • Nekoro • Cassy • Delta • Vivy • Hayaka • Rika|