One of the higher ranks in the Nekokami Clan, Hayaka spawns ice shards to deal piercing damage to enemies, while summoning tornados to blow them back. A master mage of cryology AND anemology.
She is considered as a Support tower that uses magic to blow back enemies with tornadoes for every 4th attack and freeze enemies for every 5th attack and with her ability, Embrittlement.
|2||3||0.8||17||3.75||3.75||Increased Range and firerate.|
|3||3x3||0.8||17||3.75||12.25||Shoots 3 shards, being able to hit more enemies.|
|4||10x3||0.8||16||12.5||37.5||Increased damage, pierce and gains hidden detection.|
|5||10x3||0.7||17||14.3||42.9||Gains lead damage. Every 4th attack fires a tornado, blowing voids back.|
|6||20x3||0.7||17||28.6||85.8||Increased damage and range. Every 5th attack freeze nearby enemies for 1 second.|
|7||20x3||0.7||17||28.6||85.8||Gains Embrittlement ability; Freeze the strongest void on the board, making them take 3 more damage from all sources. 25s Cooldown.|
|8||30x3||0.6||17||50||150||Increased damage and firerate as well as much stronger tornado.|
|9||30x3||0.5||19||60||180||Increased range and firerate.|
|10||50x5||0.5||19||100||500||Increased damage. Shard count increased to 5.|
|11||50x5||0.4||20||125||625||Increased range and firerate. Embrittlement debuff increased to 15.|
|12||70x5||0.4||20||175||875||Increased damage. Tornado blows back further.|
|13||80x5||0.4||20||200||1000||Increased damage and pierce.|
|14||80x5||0.3||22||266.7||1333.33||Increased range and firerate. Tornado blows back even further.|
|15||100x9||0.15||22||666.7||6000||Shard count increased to 9. Embrittlement debuff increased to 20 and affects all enemies.|
- Hayaka is the 2nd tower in the game to have an attack that inflicts knockback, Cassy being the first.
- Hayaka is the first tower to have a release skin.
- They also are the first tower to release along with an Event.
- Inferring from the 2021/2022 New Years Mail, Mayla appears to dislike Hayaka, and her clan all together.
- There is a statue of Hayaka in the City map.
- This statue was added before Hayaka was released to the game.
- Hayaka's Void Ice skin is the only skin to use the same upgrade logos as the default skin.
- Hayaka was originally meant to be an ice cat skin, but the developers decided that it would be better suited as a tower itself.
- Embrittlement cannot freeze Massive Voids or Void Lords, but it can still apply its debuff to them.
- Hayaka is a really strong powerhouse in the late game when she can constantly applies slow and knockback to enemies.
- Due to Embrittlement giving additive bonus damage per hit, towers with high fire rates like Sergeant and Gunner are recommended.
- Keep in mind that when Hayaka shoots, she shoots out multiple shards, allowing her to deal thousands of damage if multiple shards hit.
- Due to her shards being able to pierce through multiple enemies, placing her near straight lines can allow her to fully maximize her pierce and damage output.
- This is especially useful early game to prevent losing lives or worse, losing the game.
|Ruby||Sergeant • Swordswoman • Pyro • Gunner • Fire Mage • Bomber|
|Amethyst||Sniper • Wizard • Spitter • Alien • Beacon • Accelerator|
|Hybrid||Magician • Artillerist • Farm • Ice Cat • Hitman • Technician|
|Guardian||Theresa • Ruby Queen • Mayla • Nekoro • Cassy • Delta • Vivy • Hayaka • Rika|