Ice Cat is a support tower that uses her magic staff to freeze and slow zombies around her temporarily. She can't freeze large bosses like the Large Void but will slow them down temporarily (excluding the Massive Void). She belongs to the Hybrid Tribe.
At level 6, she gains the ability to freeze all enemies on the board for 5 seconds (still only slowing down Large Bosses).
This tower does not have hidden detection at any level.
"Kristal uses her magic staff to freeze zombies around her temporarily. Her cold blows deal frostbiting damage to enemies coming her way."
- Level 1 - Cold Scratch: Increases freezing time.
- Level 2 - Larger Aura: Increases Range
- Level 3 - Frostbite: Increases damage and freezes enemies faster.
- Level 4 - Cryo Paws: Increases damage, range, and freezes enemies faster.
- Level 5 - Artic Feline: Incweased damage and wange. This kyute cat will fweeze u to def!!
- Level 6 - Subzero Sneeze: Ability: Freezes ALL zombies on the board for 5 seconds.
- Even though Ice Cat does not have the best damage, she is decent at holding back enemies due to her slow and freeze.
- Unlike other towers, Ice Cat does not have hidden detection at any level.
- Beacon can grant Ice Cat hidden detection at level 3, but it is not ideal for early game.
- It's recommended to place her next to other towers.
- Ice Cat was designed by Billie, one of the main developers of ArenaTD.
- This is the reason that she took longer to release.
- Ice Cat is one of the ATD characters to have an official art as one of the thumbnails.
|Ruby||Sergeant • Swordswoman • Pyro • Gunner • Fire Mage • Bomber|
|Amethyst||Sniper • Wizard • Spitter • Alien • Beacon • Accelerator|
|Hybrid||Magician • Artillerist • Farm • Ice Cat • Hitman • Technician|
|Guardian||Theresa • Ruby Queen • Mayla • Nekoro • Cassy • Delta • Vivy • Hayaka • Rika|