"No darkness escapes my sight!"
The sniper is a high range tower attacking by using her railgun, dealing pierce damage through a line of voids. She has a long range and she deals piercing damage. You should place her where she can shoot enemies on a straight line.
"Another starter tower that can attack at long ranges, this time its a complimentary gift from the Amethyst tribe. They also sent you candy, souvenirs, and books."
- Level 1 - Night Vision: Increased range and pierce, can detect hidden enemies.
- Level 2 - Particle Upgrade: Damage is doubled, while range and pierce is increased and also fires faster.
- Level 3 - Particle Upgrade: Sniper now deals 30 damage, and fires faster. Also increases pierce.
- Level 4 - Fusion Lance: Upgrades to Fusion Lance. Fires faster, damage is increased, and range, pierce increased. Packs the punch.
- Level 5 - Auto-Railer 9000: It's a fully automatic Railgun. $%#@ ya!
- Level 6 - Void Lance: Fires a devastating dark laser at a fast rate, while melting off all zombies around. (The pulsating effect deals 325 damage, acting like the Fire Mage's base attack.)
- Setting Snipers' targeting to last on a straight line allows the piercing effect to be used to its maximum potential.
- Placing Snipers at the end of long paths is better than placing them in more complex areas, making shots much more likely to pierce.
- A sniper is a person who shoots down a crucial target, usually from a stealthy area or with the use of camouflage clothes. Snipers use long range guns capable of sniping from a distant range.
- This particular sniper contracts with the said info as she stays in the middle of the battlefield (or where ever depending on where the player places her).
- Sniper can also be called marksman, sharpshooter, deadeye or shootist.
- This tower carries a hand-held railgun which doesn't exist in real life.
- A railgun is a long range weapon with the projectile not containing any propellants or explosives but travels at an extreme amount of speed as high as 2,500 m/s (8,200 ft/s) or more.
- Railguns exist in real life but they're gigantic. It is very unlikely to ever be small enough to be a hand-held weapon.
- Railguns in real life are also only used to blow up missiles mid air to prevent them from blasting submarines due to how expensive it is.
|Ruby||Sergeant • Swordswoman • Pyro • Gunner • Fire Mage • Bomber|
|Amethyst||Sniper • Wizard • Spitter • Alien • Beacon • Accelerator|
|Hybrid||Magician • Artillerist • Farm • Ice Cat • Hitman • Technician|
|Guardian||Theresa • Ruby Queen • Mayla • Nekoro • Cassy • Delta • Vivy • Hayaka • Rika|