"I'll slice them all clean!"
The swordswoman is a slashing tower attacking by swinging her sword(s), dealing slash damage to groups of voids coming. Only highly trained rubies can use her swords. Her range is small however, making her a melee tower. With this, she is useful against slow zombies.
"Fei uses her laser sword to deal slashing damage to groups of zombies coming her way. Only high rank Rubies are able to wield this sword. high profile training is required for people to be granted such a weapon."
- Level 1 - Concentrated Laser: Increases damage and range.
- Level 2 - Faster Swinging: Swings faster, and increases damage.
- Level 3 - Deadly Slices: Increases damage and pierce.
- Level 4 - Agile Art: Wields two swords, swinging twice as fast.
- Level 5 - Laser Sword Master: Increases damage, a nd can detect hidden enemies. Best not to challenge her to a duel.
- Master Upgrade - Darff: Deals deadly damage, and all swordswomen receive increased attack speed.
|Level||Cost||Total Cost||Damage||Rate||Range||DPS||Total Cash/DPS||Appearance + Change|
|Base||400||400||2||0.8/0.533||7||2.5/3.75||160/106.66||Fei wears a red hat and holds a sword in one hand, the sword is glowing red. She also has a bunny tail. She has a red band on her legs.|
|1||205||605||3||0.8/0.533||8||3.75/~5.63||~161.33/~107.46||Sword now glows a darker red.|
|2||455||1,060||5||0.65/0.433||8||~7.69/~11.55||~137.84/~91.77||Fei has an arm band now.|
|3||990||2,050||10||0.65/0.433||9||~15.38/~23.09||~133.29/~88.78||The sword is a slightly darker red.|
|4||3,375||5,425||30||0.35/0.233||9||~85.71/~128.76||~63.29/~42.13||Fei now holds 2 swords, both are identical in appearance.|
|5||5,615||11,040||55||0.15/0.099||9||~366.67/~555.56||~30.10/~19.87||The band on her legs becomes a darker red and she gains another arm band. Her hat is also a darker red now.|
|6 (Master Upgrade)||30,000||41,040||115||0.1||10||1150||~35.69||Fei now has a kitsune mask on the right side of her head and her arm bands are glowing now.|
- Left is without level 6 swordswomen and right is with level 6 Swordswomen
- Place Swordswomen near corners to get the most out of their limited range.
- Don't heavily rely on Swordswomen, as it gains hidden detection from level 5.
- The Swordswoman is very good against lead enemies, however.
- The swordswoman was the first melee tower to be added and widely recognized as such in the game.
|Ruby||Sergeant • Swordswoman • Pyro • Gunner • Fire Mage • Bomber|
|Amethyst||Sniper • Wizard • Spitter • Alien • Beacon • Accelerator|
|Hybrid||Magician • Artillerist • Farm • Ice Cat • Hitman • Technician|
|Guardian||Theresa • Ruby Queen • Mayla • Nekoro • Cassy • Delta • Vivy • Hayaka • Rika|